Glenn E. Lathrop
Glenn E. Lathrop, AACI, P.App, RI
AGRICULTURAL DIVISION SUPERVISOR, DIRECTOR
1976 – Current - Fee Appraiser, ARC Appraisals Ltd.
1975 – 1976 - Appraisal Supervisor, Dewdney-Alouette Assessment Area of B.C. Assessment Authority.
1973 – 1975 - Municipal Assessor, District of Mission
1970 – 1973 - Municipal Appraiser, District of Mission
- Completion of a four-year specialized course in Property Appraisal through the University of British Columbia, resulting in the awarding of a diploma in Property Appraisal.
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Accepted as a Member of the Professional Division of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia (R.I.(B.C.)) (Certificate No. 1221).
- Accredited Appraiser of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI, P.App) (Certificate No. 2662).
- Accepted as an Expert Witness by the B.C. Assessment Appeal Board.
- Accepted as an Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of British Columbia, in matters of real estate, as well as agricultural valuation.
- Accepted as an Expert Witness by the Federal Court of Canada.
- Past Lecturer, Caravan Seminar series, British Columbia Real Estate Association, 1981 through 1984, "Farm Evaluation", as well as numerous lectures on behalf of the Appraisal Institute of Canada and the Real Estate Institute of BC.
Client Profile Has completed appraisal reports relative to specialized agricultural operations and agri-businesses for major lending institutions (Canadian and International) as well as both Canadian and International legal and accounting firms. Has completed studies for various government branches as well as reports for expropriation, and other public issues. Reports have been completed for lending security, litigation, and tax accounting purposes.